Here I am going to show you how to add Google custom search engine in to your Blog. Blogger templates often have custom search boxes in it you might have noticed that that kind of custom search boxes are not capable to show the relevant results. The best solution is to use Google Custom Search Engines (CSE) that are extremely efficient in digging out the most important data from your blog and displays it to the visitor. This will increase the number of page views and impressions of your blog. And you can also add Google AdSense inside your search box so you can get more clicks and your revenue will also increase. Further you can easily integrate your Google AdSense Ads to your Google Custom Search box, which again increases your blog revenue for every click made on the search results. For adding this engine you don’t have to add any CSS or JQUERY Code. You do this by adding specific HTML markup to your website/blog. You just have to Copy and Paste the code. You can create customized layouts that spice up look and feel of your website.
Create Custom Search Engine & add it to blogger.
1. Go to Google CSE.
2. and Login with your Google Account and click on Create Custom Search Engine, Fill the For Like Shown Below.
Note:- if you want add more sites to search write your site name by pressing enter in (Sites to Search) Form & write your Custom Search Engine name and click on Create.
3. When you click Create you will see window like screen shoot below.
click on edit link.
4. When you click on edit you can see this type window. Write your Search Engine Description in (“Description Form”) & Keyword in (“Keyword Form”) & Click on save Chages.
5. Next Steps is Look & Feel. See Look & Feel Link on left site Toolbar open it by click on it. like Screen Shoot Below.
6. When you click on Look & Feel you Can See window like screen shoot below.
7. in Choose a layout, choose the Full-width & click on save & Get Code.
8. Copy the Follow code.
9. now time to add Search engine in your blog sidebar.
So execute steps correctly and you are done. Head to your blog and check the trick executed. So don’t forget us. in my next I will show you how to attach two pages in Google Custom Search Engine like our blog. We will only survive with your generosity. Like, Share, Follow and Subscribe. If you are facing any problem with implementing these codes feel free to post any query below in comment box I will reply you back as soon as time allow. Stay tuned for more posts.