In the last tutorial i’ve talked about how you can add different backgrounds in Blogger posts. Now you might have wondered if you can have a different background for each page, thus giving your pages their own unique look. Good news! You can! And this tutorial will show you how to do it.
See this tutorial in action on my Demo Blog. Click on the Demo Page and Demo Post1 links in the navigation bar and see how they have different backgrounds.
How to Add Different Background In Blogger Posts/Pages
1. Log in to your Blogger Dashboard, then go to Design > Edit HTML.
2. Check the “Expand Widget Templates” box.
3. Search (CTRL + F) for this tag:
4. Just above the </head> tag, paste this code:
<b:if cond=’data:blog.url == "http://POST-OR-PAGE-URL.html"’>
background-image: url(http://DIRECT_LINK_TO_BACKGROUND_IMAGE.com/IMAGE.JPG);background-position: center; background-repeat:repeat; background-attachment: fixed;
- Change: http://POST-OR-PAGE-URL.html with the URL address of your blogger post or page where you want the custom background to appear.
- Change: http://DIRECT_LINK_TO_BACKGROUND_IMAGE.com/IMAGE.JPG with the direct link of your background image.
Now click SAVE TEMPLATE and you’re done !